Diabolic Publications and its subsidiaries do not collect, distribute, sell or rent any personal information to any third parties. All information is kept in strict confidence and is used only for the exclusive use of Diabolic Publications and its subsidiaries.
Diabolic Publications uses your personal information to provide you with a superior customer experience our websites and, as necessary, to administer our business. For example, we use your personal information to:
- Provide you with products and services and information, including the Diabolic Publications website and online interactive communities, Digital Content and software, and display associated content and advertising.
- Administer our Member program.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Conduct research and perform analysis in order to measure, maintain, protect, develop and improve our products and services.
- Administer sweepstakes, contests, promotions or surveys.
- Communicate with you about special offers, events, or new products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Customize and enhance our websites and advertising.
- Make communications necessary to notify you regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues.
- Manage our business.
We take significant and appropriate security measures, including physical, technological and procedural measures, to help to safeguard your personal information and to prevent unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition, we use industry-standard technology, such as firewalls and encryption in the transmission of certain sensitive personal information, designed to prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information, and, as technology develops, we intend to take additional measures to improve security.
We want you to feel confident whenever you visit our websites. While we are focused on the security of your personal information and follow strict standards, processes and procedures that are designed to protect your personal information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information will remain secure in all circumstances.
Diabolic Publications does not knowingly collect personal information from children
Our products and services are marketed for and directed towards purchase by adults or with the consent of adults. Individuals under the age of 18 ("Minors") are not permitted to use Diabolic Publications websites without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for an online account or to post personal information on our websites. Should we learn that someone under the age of 13 has provided any personal information to or on any of the Diabolic Publications websites, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
Third Party Websites and Web-Tracking